December 23 & 24
Thank You For An Incredible Year
Here's a snapshot of what we have been able to accomplish together in 2017:
- Baptizing 80 people this year—over 600 people in the last 13 years.
- Feeding 1,075 families through our Food Pantry—3969 people -47,628 meals
- Serving 288 families and giving away 24,638 pieces of clothing through our clothes closet
- Providing 1,680 meals at the IHN homeless shelter in Springfield.
- Welcoming and sharing Jesus with over 400 kids at week of Kids Camp.
- Throwing a Christmas party and providing gifts for 170 children whose parents are in prison.
- Raising over $7,000 at our 6th Annual Yard Sale for missions and building our 6th home in Haiti.
- Sending 60 teens & leaders on Mission trips this past summer.
- Providing 15,555 free Sunday morning breakfasts (148,392 since we’ve begun serving).
New Sermon Series Beginning January 7th
Join us in the new year for an honest discussion about family and allowing God to move in the midst of your relationships with your children, parents, siblings, and more.
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
9-Week Session Begins January 21st
6:00pm - 8:00pm // Cost: $109
What if you knew where all of your money was going each month? What if you were debt-free, investing, and making wise spending decisions? With Dave Ramsey’s class Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money and start planning for your future. Our next 9-week session begins on January 21st.