November 11 & 12
If you have committed your life to Christ but have never been baptized, we will be celebrating new baptisms the weekend of November 18 and 19 all service times.
If you would like to be baptized, we would need to meet with you this weekend. We will be meeting with people during the following times:
- 6pm Saturday in the Octagon (across from Kidsway)
- 8:45am Sunday in the Food Pantry (across from Students)
- 11:30am Sunday in the Food Pantry (across from Students)
- 12:30pm Sunday in the Food Pantry (across from Students)
If you cannot attend, please contact the office: firstname.lastname@example.org // 937.849.1478
Fall Food Drive
The month of November we are collecting food to stock of our Seeds of Hope Food Pantry at Medway Church. This ministry helps families in our community each and every week, and our Fall Food Drive helps us make sure we have plenty to offer when families visit. Thank you for being a part of such an important ministry!
Most Needed Items
- Instant Mashed Potato
- Oyster Crackers
- Skillet Dinners
- Chili Beans / Kidney Beans
- Kid's Cereal
- Instant Oatmeal
- Canned Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Canned Macaroni & Beef
- Canned Mini/Reg Ravioli
- Canned Broth
- Pasta Sauce
- Pasta Sauce w/Meat
- Stuffing Mix
- Canned Fruit
Useful Non-Food Items
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brushes (Individual)
- Toilet Paper
This month we are partnering with Angel Tree. Angel Tree reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This unique program gives you an opportunity to share God's love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners.
How You Can Help:
- Provide 2 anonymous gifts on behalf of a child’s parent.
A gift list will be provided ($40 total limit).
Gifts should be brought to church by Dec. 3.
- Provide lunch for our special Christmas party for these children on December 10 following 3rd service.
- Serve at the party on December 10 following 3rd service.
- Pray that each child would hear the message of Christ.
Sign up TODAY at the tables in the lobby.
Interfaith Mission Week
Did you know we partner with the Interfaith Hospitality shelter in Springfield to help families and single women who are temporarily homeless?
You can cook part of a meal, serve an evening meal, or donate food.
Call Becky B. @ 937-765-0228 or email@example.com