Trip Date // February 11 – 19, 2019
Cost // approx. $1,990
$1,000 due by September 16, 2018
Remaining Balance due November 11, 2018
We are returning to Haiti once again this year. We are partnering with Lifeline Christian Mission for this trip. More details can be found in the “Team Member Handbook” on their website: www.lifeline.org (Go to “mission trips” and click on opportunities; scroll down to Haiti. Look for “team member handbooks.”)
Mission Leaders // Tom and Ann Obringer email@example.com
- We normally fly out of Columbus or Dayton. Reservations made by Lifeline and are included in the cost of the trip. Food is also included (except during travel.) Your luggage will be limited however laundry service is available.
- Will be staying on a mission compound, with fresh water, food, showers. No smoking.
- There are male and female dorms with bunk beds. Sheets/pillows/towels are provided.
- There are a variety of activities (see team members handbook) we participate in, to include building a basic house (shelter) funded by Medway Church. Due to the nature of missions, we may not know the exact projects we will have until we get there, however, they consider our skill set and assign us appropriately.
- You will need a passport by Oct (could take 6 – 8 weeks to get). Let us know if this is a problem.
- Some shots are required (see team member’s handbook). Start early!
There are a limited number of spots for this trip. The first people to turn in a $100 down payment (non-refundable) will get those spots. We can ask for more room but this is not guaranteed. Make checks payable to Medway Church (mark “Haiti Mission” in notes).